- Are You Running Lean or Are You Just Cheap?
- Warning: You're Losing Money by not Selling Plus Size
- We've Got Socks!
- DiVAS LiMiTED Donates to Safe Nest
- Use Our Image Files!
- Spring / Summer 2018 Look Book
- Spend Less While Staying On-Trend
- Being Our Customer has it's Perks!
- It's Not About the Size You Wear, It's About how You Wear Your Size
- Ready for Summer????
As a small business owner with a retail store, it can be easy to hit and slump and feel frustrated when sales are down or when you're just not getting enough foot traffic. At times like this, you need to take a look at your business and focus on one fix at a time.
Below you will find 10 responses that answer the question, "What's the #1 thing I can do better in my brick and mortar store?"
#1 - Give People a Reason to Go to Your Store
The #1 thing retailers can do to better market their brick and mortar stores is to give people a reason to go to their store. Hold exclusive events and use online coupons to use in-store only to promote your store.
As you purchase and sell our products, please take a few minutes to review our offerings. Your comments, recommendations, opinions, suggestions and insight are essential to us. We want to know the good as well as the bad. The feedback we receive is used for quality control purposes, purchasing decisions and future purchases of the same or similar products. Your feedback will also assist your fellow retailers with their buying decisions.